Friday 21 March 2014


Click this website below :















Sahida(left) and Farah(right)

Syafiqah

Zulhilmi(left) and Ricky(right)

Hajar(left) and Me(right)

Erna(left) and Rabiah(right)

Rajiah(left) and Merra(right)

Radzuwan

Hafizah

Era(left), Muiz(center) and Naqi(right)

Amal

Syafiq(left) and Mizan(right)

Zulfadli(left)



HAJAH SITI AISHAH BINTI PUNGUT
(HEAD OF REPRESENTATIVE)








Almost at 12pm, we were thank to all of them for sharing their experience about Brunei history. Then, we were going to giant to take our lunch because we were very hungry. At 1:30pm,while we waiting back to school in seria, we were taking a nap in the bus and the situation are very quiet because we were very tired visit Pusat Sejarah Brunei just now. This is my experienced when my friends and I also with our teachers when we visit Pusat Sejarah Brunei on 11 January 2014(Thursday).

From this event, I hope my friends and I can visit other historical places in Brunei Darussalam again next time. Insha Allah 
Thank You :)

>> mimiadira05.blogspot.com <<

No comments:

Post a Comment